Queen City Transportation began in 1957 as Klug Bus Service when company founder Lou Klug heard that St. Theresa School in Cincinnati, Ohio needed a bus service for its students. Through Lou's vision and dedication the company expanded through the 1960's adding numerous other schools to its service. In the 1970's Klug Bus Service was contracted by Cincinnati Public Schools to provide route service for its students. Since then the company has achieved many decades of success providing school bus transportation for daily route services, field trips, sports teams and other groups, such as churchs, fraternal organizations and clubs.
We take pride in still providing the same services that Lou did in 1957, but we've expanded our fleet to include deluxe motor coaches, executive coaches and mini-coach buses. Today we offer a wide variety of buses for any transportation need.
Values & Principles
Queen City Transportation's primary mission is to provide the best in safety, service and to develop long-term valued partnerships with our customers. Every day and every trip, our drivers put safety first. We are proud to consistently achieve the highest safety ratings from the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Department of Defense.
Reasons to Choose Queen City Transportation
- Training — Every driver must complete an extensive training course before operating a bus. This program consists of driver training, security procedures and customer service techniques. Each driver is required to participate in drug & alcohol testing programs and extensive background checks.
- Insurance — We carry $5,000,000 in liability protection.
- Drivers — Our drivers constantly receive positive feedback about their excellent customer service and ability to drive safely.
- Fleet — With a wide variety of well-maintained school buses, deluxe motor coaches, executive coaches and mini-coach buses we can fit any need.
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction — Queen City Transportation has been proud to serve a number of different types of customers. From helping children make it to school, delivering soldiers home from training missions, transporting high school and NCAA sports teams. If you are not satisfied with our service we will make it right.