Safety & Training
At Queen City Transportation we ensure safety a variety of ways:
- Every driver must complete an extensive training course before operating a bus.
- On-going training is required.
- Every driver must pass annual physicals and drug & alcohol tests.
- Prior to every trip buses are inspected.
- Preventative maintenance is performed by experienced in-house mechanics.
Queen City Transportation has the highest Department of Transportation rating and we go the extra mile to ensure your safety.
Queen City Transportation has long been known in the industry as having stringent, proactive vehicle maintenance programs. Our mechanics have significant work experience in diesel and automotive mechanics. We encourage all mechanics to become ASE certified. Our mechanics attend various on-going manufacturer and factory workshops to obtain additional training and certifications in the repair and understanding of new or existing diesel or gas engines. We perform all repairs in-house which includes body damage, brakes, tires, and engine work. We require our mechanics to have certifications and training in the repair of such items.